What are the benefits of the Infinite Banking Concept?
- Enjoy a secure retirement without worrying about market fluctuations
- Finance business and personal expenses and recapture the cost of those items and the interest you would normally pay to a financial institution
- Instead of just getting rid of your debt, reduce it while you increase your savings
- Build a secure emergency fund for unexpected expenses
- Create a college fund without going broke
When comparing the Infinite Banking Concept to traditional savings and investment methods, many key advantages become apparent.
Avoid Financial Risks
Financial advisors across Canada will tell you that risk is a necessary evil of growing your investments. But is the risk worth the return?
- The typical equity investor has only earned 3.49% annually for the past 20 years, beating inflation for that period by less than 1% a year! Asset allocation and fixed income investors actually lost ground when factoring in inflation.
- For the past forty years, ordinary long-term treasury bonds have outpaced investing in the stock market, which means the only “rewards” investors have received for taking the extra risk of stocks and equity mutual funds are sleepless nights and broken retirement dreams.
- The annual returns touted in mutual fund prospectuses are nothing more than hopeful estimates. It’s possible to invest $50,000, for example, and get a 25% “average annual return” on your money every year for ten or twenty years… and end up with only the $50,000 you started with.
The truth is that risk is a big part of traditional saving and investing, but with the Infinite Banking Concept, you can grow your wealth in a predictable and guaranteed way, ensuring a secure financial future for you and your family.
A traditional whole life insurance policy has many layers of protection:
- Life insurance companies are considered “financially solvent” and are regularly audited to ensure they maintain sufficient reserves to pay all policyholders.
- If an insurance company fails, a government agency will take over to protect the interests of all policyholders until a different insurance provider can absorb the policies.
- According to yearly audits performed by independent insurance rating firms, government agencies, and public accounting firms, the insurance providers preferred by the Infinite Banking Concept advisors are among the strongest life insurance groups in the world.
- The Infinite Banking Concept uses Mutal Life insurance companies that are essentially owned by the policy holders, rather than stockholders, which allows the business to focus on the long-term interests of policyholders instead of the short-term demands of the market
There are many more provisions to protect your life insurance policy put in place by a provincial regulating body.
Still think a traditional savings account is a better choice for you? Talk to an expert at McGuire Financial today to hear about the 18 key advantages and guarantees of the Infinite Banking Concept.
Worried you don’t have the money to be your own bank? There are at least eight different ways the Infinite Banking Concept can be utilized to help you become your own bank. Our advisors are experts at restructuring finances and freeing up seed money to fund a plan to reach your financial goals in the shortest time possible.
Get in touch today.